Yes, our owner-operators are real people who are passionate about home furnishings. They’ll be happy to answer all your questions.
Double Oven Wall Ovens
PriceContact Us For Price
Will this fit in your space?Check dimensions
DescriptionMaytag® 27" wide double wall oven that features true convection that uses a powerful third heating element and a sturdy fan to circulate even temperatures for more consistent roasting and baking, and Precision Cooking™ system that combines Precise Preheat, Precise Bake and Precise Broil functions to deliver quick, evenly cooked meals in your oven.
HEAVY-DUTY ROLL-OUT RACKS
The heavy-duty roll-out oven rack features full extension glides on ball bearings that slide out smoothly.
PRECISION COOKING™ SYSTEM
The Precision Cooking™ system combines Precise Preheat, Precise Bake and Precise Broil functions to deliver quick, evenly cooked meals in your oven.
TRUE CONVECTION WITH FAN & THIRD ELEMENT
True convection uses a powerful third heating element and a sturdy fan to circulate even temperatures for more consistent roasting and baking.
Power Preheat lets you enjoy dinner faster (Based on single-rack baking with Power Preheat option versus three-rack baking without option selected) with juicy flavor every time.
The innovative FIT system ensures your new Maytag® wall oven will fit your kitchen cabinet.
2X LIFE HEAVY DUTY DOOR HINGES
The 2X Life oven door hinges are tested to twice the normal life expectancy to ensure years of dependability.
Variable broil brings the best results out of broiling with just the right temperatures for quick-cooking tasty meals.
10 YEAR LIMITED PARTS WARRANTY
With a 10-year limited parts warranty on the oven elements and cavity, Maytag built these ovens tough enough to take the heat and stay in the kitchen for years.
DESIGNED, ENGINEERED, AND ASSEMBLED IN THE USA
From Cleveland, Tennessee to you, Maytag® wall ovens are designed, engineered and assembled in the U.S.A.
|Manufacturers Color||Stainless Steel|
|Basic Color||Stainless Steel|
• Upper Oven: 4.3 cu. ft.
• Lower Oven: 4.3 cu. ft.
• Total Capacity: 8.6 cu. ft. cu. ft.
|Certifications & Approvals|
|Information||240V, 60Hz, 40A|
• Precision Cooking™ system
• FIT System
|Digital Temperature Display||Yes|
• Oven Cooking System: Convection (Upper)/Thermal (Lower)
• Hidden Bake Element
• Bake Element Power: 2800W/2427W (Both)
• Broiler Element Power: 3600W/3120W (Both)
• Convection Element Power: 2500W /2167W (Upper)
• True Convection With Fan and Third Element (Upper)
• Porcelain Interior Coating
• Interior Color: Grey
• Sabbath Mode
• Temperature-Sensor Baking
• 6 Rack guides (Both)
• Power Preheat
• Variable Broil
|Included||3 Upper / 2 Lower racks|
|Additional Warranty Information||
• 1-Year Limited Warranty on parts and labor
• 10-year limited parts warranty on the oven elements and cavity. See warranty for details.
|Width||27 inch(es) / 68.58 cm|
|Height||51.19 inch(es) / 130.02 cm|
|Depth||26.87 inch(es) / 68.26 cm|
• Cutout Depth: 24"
• Cutout Height: 50 1/4"
• Cutout Width: 25 1/2"
• Interior Depth (in.): 19 (Both)
• Interior Height (in.): 18 (Both)
• Interior Width (in.): 22 (Both)
• For more information refer to dimension guide