Yes, our owner-operators are real people who are passionate about home furnishings. They’ll be happy to answer all your questions.
Will this fit in your space?Check dimensions
DescriptionMaytag® 30" freestanding gas range with True Convection system and a 5.8 cu. ft. capacity oven. This range also features 5 burners, convection conversion and delay start.
FINGERPRINT RESISTANT STAINLESS STEEL
Easy-to-clean, fingerprint resistant stainless steel finish keeps your range looking as good on the outside as it works on the inside.
Power Preheat lets you enjoy dinner faster with juicy flavor every time.
The Power™ Burner allows for a slow, even saute and the intense heat for a seared, juicy steak.
TRUE CONVECTION WITH FAN & THIRD ELEMENT
True convection uses a powerful third heating element and a sturdy fan to circulate even temperatures for more consistent roasting and baking.
AUTO CONVECT CONVERSION
Auto Conversion adjusts your traditional recipes to the right convection time and temperature without all the complexity.
MAX CAPACITY RACK
This lower oven rack is recessed to provide maximum cooking capacity, making it perfect for large items and holiday meals.
The 8,000-BTU oval burner helps ensure even heating when you're cooking with oversized pots and pans.
10-YEAR LIMITED PARTS WARRANTY - GAS RANGE
With a 10-year limited parts warranty on the cooktop burners, oven burners, cast-iron metal grates and cavity, Maytag built these ranges tough enough to keep cooking for years.
|Fuel Type||Natural Gas|
|Manufacturer Color||Fingerprint Resistant Stainless Steel|
|Basic Color||Stainless Steel|
• Center Rear Element-Burner Power: 8000 BTU
• Left Front Element-Burner Power: 18,000 BTU
• Left Rear Element-Burner Power: 9500 BTU
• Right Front Element-Burner Power: 15,000 BTU
• Right Rear Element-Burner Power: 5000 BTU
|Capacity (cu. ft.)||5.8|
|Number of Ovens||Single|
|Programs||Convection Functions: Bake, Broil, Convection Conversion, Roast|
• AquaLift® Self Clean
• Power™ Burner
|Digital Temperature Control||Yes|
• Power Preheat
• True Convection With Fan & Third Element
• Auto Convect Conversion
• Max Capacity Rack
• 2 x Porcelain Coated Cast Grates
• Bake Element Power: 18000 BTU
• Broiler Element Power: 11000 BTU
• Convection Element Type: Single-Fan
• Selections: Audible Signal, Control Lock, Cook Time Indicator, Delay Start, Power Preheat, Sabbath Mode, Warm Hold
• Hidden Bake Element
• 3 Oven Racks
|Information||120 volt, 60 Hz., AC only, 15-amp|
|Certifications and Approvals|
|Additional Warranty Information||
• First year limited warranty (parts and labor)
• Second through tenth year limited warranty (certain component parts only - labor not included)
|Width||29.87 inch(es) / 75.88 cm|
|Height||47.87 inch(es) / 121.6 cm|
|Depth (Without Handles)||25.44 inch(es) / 64.61 cm|
• 27 7 /8" (70.8 cm) max. depth with handle
• Depth With Door Open 90 Degree: 47 15/16"
• For more information please refer to dimension guide