Yes, our owner-operators are real people who are passionate about home furnishings. They’ll be happy to answer all your questions.
Will this fit in your space?Check dimensions
DescriptionMaytag 30" freestanding gas range with True Convection system. This range also features 5 burners, convection conversion and delay start.
TRUE CONVECTION WITH FAN & THIRD ELEMENT
True convection uses a powerful third heating element and a sturdy fan to circulate even temperatures for more consistent roasting and baking.
The 8,000-BTU oval burner helps ensure even heating when you're cooking with oversized pots and pans.
FINGERPRINT RESISTANT STAINLESS STEEL
Easy-to-clean, fingerprint resistant stainless steel finish keeps your range looking as good on the outside as it works on the inside.
When you need the power to transform everyday food into a tasty family meal, Power Preheat gets the oven preheated in just 8 minutes. Just dial in the degrees and let the convection element and bake and broil elements turn up the heat for a fast preheating. With Power Vents moving air throughout the oven, you can count on Power Preheat for less waiting and more eating.
|Fuel Type||Natural Gas|
|Manufacturers Color||Stainless Steel|
|Certifications and Aprovals|
|Capacity (cu. ft.)||5.8|
|Number of Ovens||Single|
• Center Rear Element-Burner Power: 8000 BTU
• Left Front Element-Burner Power: 18,000 BTU
• Left Rear Element-Burner Power: 9500 BTU
• Right Front Element-Burner Power: 15,000 BTU
• Right Rear Element-Burner Power: 5000 BTU
|Digital Temperature Control||Yes|
• Fingerprint Resistant Stainless Steel
• Power Preheat
• Power™ Burner
• True Convection With Fan & Third Element
• Auto Convect Conversion
• Max Capacity Rack
• Porcelain Coated Cast Grates
• 2 Grates
• Bake Element Power: 18000 BTU
• Broiler Element Power: 11000 BTU
• Convection Element Type: Single-Fan
• Convection Functions: Bake, Broil, Convection Conversion, Roast
• Selections: Audible Signal, Control Lock, Cook Time Indicator, Delay Start, Power Preheat, Sabbath Mode, Warm Hold
• Hidden Bake Element
• 3 Oven Racks
|Additional Warranty Information||
• First year limited warranty (parts and labor)
• Second through tenth year limited warranty (certain component parts only - labor not included)
|Width||29.87 inch(es) / 75.88 cm|
|Height||47.87 inch(es) / 121.6 cm|
|Depth (Without Handles)||25.44 inch(es) / 64.61 cm|
• 27 7 /8" (70.8 cm) max. depth with handle
• Depth With Door Open 90 Degree: 47 15/16"
• For more information please refer to dimension guide