Yes, our owner-operators are real people who are passionate about home furnishings. They’ll be happy to answer all your questions.
Will this fit in your space?Check dimensions
DescriptionMaytag 30" front control slide-in electric range with the FIT System. This range features EvenAir™ True Convection with third element, AquaLift® self-cleaning technology and a warming drawer.
TRUE CONVECTION WITH FAN & THIRD ELEMENT
True convection uses a powerful third heating element and a sturdy fan to circulate even temperatures for more consistent roasting and baking.
FINGERPRINT RESISTANT STAINLESS STEEL
Easy-to-clean, fingerprint resistant stainless steel finish keeps your range looking as good on the outside as it works on the inside.
When you need the power to transform everyday food into a tasty family meal, Power Preheat gets the oven preheated in just 8 minutes. Just dial in the degrees and let the convection element and bake and broil elements turn up the heat for a fast preheating. With Power Vents moving air throughout the oven, you can count on Power Preheat for less waiting and more eating.
AUTO CONVECT CONVERSION
Auto Conversion adjusts your traditional recipes to the right convection time and temperature without all the complexity.
MAX CAPACITY RACK
This lower oven rack is recessed to provide maximum cooking capacity, making it perfect for large items and holiday meals.
|Manufacturer Color||Stainless Steel|
|Basic Color||Stainless Steel|
• Center Rear Element-Burner Power: 100W
• Left Front Element-Burner Power: 2500W
• Left Rear Element-Burner Power: 700W
• Right Front Element-Burner Power: 3200W
• Right Rear Element-Burner Power: 1200W
|Burner/Element Size||6", 9"/6", 6", 10", 6"|
|Capacity (cu. ft.)||6.4|
|Number of Ovens||Single|
|Digital Temperature Control||Yes|
• Bake Element Power: 3600W
• Broiler Element Power: 4000W
• Convection Element Power: 900
• Convection Element Type: Single-Fan
• Convection Functions: Bake, Broil, Roast
• Hidden Bake Element
• 3 Oven Racks
• AquaLift® Self Clean
• ADA Height and Operation Compliant
• Selections: Clock, Convect Modes, Cook Time Indicator, Delay Start, Keep Warm Setting, Power Preheat, Settings, Timer, Warm Zone
|Information||240 / 208|
|Certifications and Aprovals|
|Additional Warranty Information||
• First year limited warranty (parts and labor)
• Second through tenth year limited warranty (certain component parts only - labor not included)
|Width||29.87 inch(es) / 75.88 cm|
|Height||36 inch(es) / 91.44 cm|
|Depth (Without Handles)||28.31 inch(es) / 71.91 cm|
• 28 7/8" (73.3 cm) max. depth from handle to back of range
• For more information please refer to dimension guide