Yes, our owner-operators are real people who are passionate about home furnishings. They’ll be happy to answer all your questions.
Will this fit in your space?Check dimensions
This KitchenAid all-in-one electric range includes downdraft, which integrates the ventilation system so a separate hood is not needed. Smoke and odors can be removed outside or filtered air can be recirculated inside. This range helps you achieve flawless cooking results thanks to Even-Heat™ True Convection. The unique bow-tie design and convection fan ensure the entire oven is heated perfectly. It also has a Steam Rack that offers the ability to add moisture to the oven and enhances cooking results.
Integrates the ventilation system right into the range so that a separate hood is not needed. Smoke and odors can be removed and taken outside or air can be filtered and recirculated inside. A duct free kit can be purchased separately.
Offers the ability to provide additional moisture to the inside of the oven, enhancing cooking results.
EVEN-HEAT™ TRUE CONVECTION
Produces flawless results. The unique bow-tie design and convection fan ensure the inside of the entire oven is heated to, and stays at, the perfect temperature.
Cleans your oven in less than an hour without odors and at a temperature below 200°F. This innovative system combines low heat with water to release baked-on spills.
Takes guesswork out of convection cooking by converting conventional settings for recipes to convection settings for you.
GLASS TOUCH CONTROLS
Offer an intuitive, easy-to-use touch screen experience.
SIDE TRIM ACCESSORY KIT
This optional accessory kit will cover damaged countertops and unfinished edges from an old slide- in range to make them beautiful again. Trim pieces come in black, white and stainless to seamlessly match your new range.
Adds more cooking options to the oven. The separate compartment allows you to keep warm, slow cook or bake at a different temperature and keep dishes warm.
Lets cooks walk away from the oven without walking away from control. Our probe can easily be set to specific temperatures, and alerts you when the desired temperature has been reached. The easy-to-read monitor lets you attend to the rest of the meal.
5 COOKING ELEMENTS INCLUDING A WARM ZONE
Provides five independent cooking surfaces that allow you to do more on your range. It features a triple cooking zone of 6, 9 and 12 inches, one 10 inch zone and two 6 inch cooking zones, plus a dedicated warming zone.
|Manufacturer Color||Stainless Steel|
|Basic Color||Stainless Steel|
• Left Front Element : 3000 Watts
• Left Rear Element : 1300 Watts
• Right Front Element : 3200 Watts
• Right Rear Element : 1200 Watts
|Burner/Element Size||6", 10", 6", 12"/6"|
|Capacity (cu. ft.)||6.4|
|Number of Ovens||Single|
|Digital Temperature Control||Yes|
• Even-Heat™ True Convection
• Steam Rack
• EasyConvect™ Conversion
• Glass Touch Controls
• SatinGlide® Max Racks
• Side Trim Accessory Kit
• Selections : Bake, Steam Bake, Broil, Bread Proofing, Keep Warm Setting, Cook Time, Delay Start, Clock, Timer, Cancel/Off
• ADA Height and Operation Compliant
|Digital Temperature Control||No|
|Additional Warranty Information||Limited 1-Year Parts and Labor|
|Width||29.88 inch(es) / 75.9 cm|
|Height||35.98 inch(es) / 91.4 cm|
|Depth (Without Handles)||28.31 inch(es) / 71.9 cm|
• 1 3/16" (3.0 cm) height from cooktop to top of vent
• Width 29 7/8" (75.9 cm)
• Model/serial/rating plate (located behind the oven door on the top right-hand side of the oven frame)
• 36" (91.4 cm) height to top of cooktop edge with leveling legs screwed in all the way (Range can be raised approximately 1" (2.5 cm) by adjusting the leveling legs.)
• Depth 28 5/16" (71.9 cm) max. depth from front of console to back of range
• 28 7/8" (73.3 cm) max. depth from handle to back of range