Yes, our owner-operators are real people who are passionate about home furnishings. They’ll be happy to answer all your questions.
Will this fit in your space?Check dimensions
KitchenAid® 30-inch wide electric slide-in oven with a 7.1 cu. ft. oven capacity. This versatile electric range provides a baking drawer that adds more options to the oven. The separate compartment allows you to bake at a different temperature. This range also features Even-Heat™ true convection, helping you achieve flawless cooking results. The unique bow-tie design and convection fan ensure the entire oven is heated to, and stays at, the perfect temperature. It also has a wireless probe that allows you to read internal food temperatures even when you’re away from the kitchen.
Cleans your oven in less than an hour without odors and at a temperature below 200°F. This innovative system combines low heat with water to release baked-on spills.
EVEN-HEAT™ TRUE CONVECTION
Produces flawless results. The unique bow-tie design and convection fan ensure the inside of the entire oven is heated to, and stays at, the perfect temperature.
Takes guesswork out of convection cooking by converting conventional settings for recipes to convection settings for you.
A promise to fit slide-in ranges designed for an existing cutout of 30" width, countertop depth of 24"-25", cabinet depth of 23"-24" and countertop height of 36".
SIDE TRIM ACCESSORY KIT
This optional accessory kit will cover damaged countertops and unfinished edges from an old slide- in range to make them beautiful again. Trim pieces come in black, white and stainless to seamlessly match your new range.
Lets cooks walk away from the oven without walking away from control. Our probe can easily be set to specific temperatures, and alerts you when the desired temperature has been reached. The easy-to-read monitor lets you attend to the rest of the meal.
Adds more cooking options to the oven. The separate compartment allows you to keep warm, slow cook or bake at a different temperature and keep dishes warm.
GLASS TOUCH CONTROLS
Offer an intuitive, easy-to-use touch screen experience.
Offers the ability to provide additional moisture to the inside of the oven, enhancing cooking results.
|Certifications and Aprovals|
|Capacity (cu. ft.)||7.1|
|Number of Ovens||Single|
• Center Rear : 100 Watts
• Left Front : 3000/1950/1050 Watts
• Left Rear : 1300 Watts
• Right Front : 3200 Watts
• Right Rear : 1200 Watts
|Burner/Element Size||6", 12"/9"/6", 6", 10", 6"|
|Digital Temperature Control||Yes|
• Selections : Baking Drawer Bake, Baking Drawer Keep Warm, Baking Drawer Slow Cook, Clock, Cook Time, Delay Start, Keep Warm Setting, Proofing, Steam Bake, Warm Zone
• Bake Element Power : 3600W
• Broiler Element Power : 4000W
• AquaLift® Self Clean
• 3 Oven Racks
• Hidden Bake Element
• Single-Fan Convection Element Type
• Even-Heat™ True Convection
• Wireless Probe
• Steam Rack
• EasyConvect™ Conversion System
• Glass Touch Controls
• Side Trim Accessory Kit Optional
|Additional Warranty Information||
• Limited 1-Year Parts and Labor
|Width||29.87 inch(es) / 75.88 cm|
|Height||36 inch(es) / 91.44 cm|
|Depth (Without Handles)||28.31 inch(es) / 71.91 cm|
• 1 3/16" (3.0 Cm) Height From Cooktop To Top Of Vent
• 29 7/8" (75.9 Cm)
• Model/serial Number Plate (located Behind The Oven Door On The Top Right-hand Side Of The Oven Frame)
• 36" (91.4 Cm) Height To Top Of Cooktop Edge With Leveling Legs Screwed All The Way In (Range Can Be Raised Approximately 1" (2.5 Cm) By Adjusting The Leveling Legs.)
• 28 5/16" (71.9 Cm) Max. Depth From Front Of Console To Back Of Range.
• 28 7/8" (73.3 Cm) Max. Depth From Handle To Back Of Range.
• Range Can Be Raised Approximately 1" (2.5 Cm) By Adjusting The Leveling Legs.