Yes, our owner-operators are real people who are passionate about home furnishings. They’ll be happy to answer all your questions.
Will this fit in your space?Check dimensions
This KitchenAid® 30-inch wide gas range with convection oven offers 5 burners and a storage drawer which adds additional space for pots, pans and baking sheets. It also features Aqualift®, the system cleans the oven in less than an hour without any odors and at a temperature below 200°F.
Takes guesswork out of convection cooking by converting conventional settings for recipes to convection settings for you.
EVEN-HEAT™ TRUE CONVECTION
Produces flawless results. The unique bow-tie design and convection fan ensure the inside of the entire oven is heated to, and stays at, the perfect temperature.
Cleans your oven in less than an hour without odors and at a temperature below 200°F. This innovative system combines low heat with water to release baked-on spills.
Provides a convenient storage area for frequently used pots and pans.
|Fuel Type||Gas (not specified)|
|Manufacturer Color||Stainless Steel|
|Basic Color||Stainless Steel|
• Center rear: 8,000 BTU
• Left front: 18,000 BTU
• Left rear: 9,500 BTU
• Right front: 15,000 BTU
• Right rear: 5,000 BTU
|Capacity (cu. ft.)||5.8|
|Number of Ovens||Single|
|Digital Temperature Control||Yes|
• EasyConvect™ Time and Temperature Conversion System takes the guesswork out of convection cooking
• Even-Heat™ True Convection System provides consistent heating and even cooking on both lower oven racks
• Aqualift® cleans your oven in less than an hour without odors and at a temperature below 200°F
• 2 Grates
• Storage drawer
|Additional Warranty Information||
• Limited 1-Year Parts and Labor
|Width||29.88 inch(es) / 75.9 cm|
|Height||47.13 inch(es) / 119.7 cm|
|Depth (Without Handles)||25.43 inch(es) / 64.6 cm|
• 27 7/8" (70.8 cm) max. depth with handle
• 36" (91.4 cm) cooktop height (max.) with leveling legs screwed in all the way ( Model/serial/rating plates may be rotated up from behind the control panel for viewing front the front of the range.)
• 47 1/8" (119.7 cm) overall height (max.) with leveling legs screwed in all the way ( Model/serial/rating plates may be rotated up from behind the control panel for viewing front the front of the range.)
• 29 7/8" (75.9 cm) width
• 25 7/16 (64.6 cm) depth. Back of range to front of cooktop ( Front door and drawer may extend farther forward,depending on styling.)